Key questions for new users:
- What is thrivability? How is it useful to me?
- What can I do here? And why would I do that?
- Can you help me?
- I want to help. How do I get engaged?
For engaged users:
- What is happening now? Events. Conversations - outside platform, inside platform
- finding/using services
1. Intro to thrivability -> video/explanation/site pathways
2. Engage ->
- contribute/comment to conversations
- share this elsewhere
- learn more via thrivable events
- enhance resource network - add yourself and those you know of
- become sponsor, member, or giver
- request case study or review case studies
- become Certified Practitioner - Community of Practice (not static credit/certificate)
Conversations - themed by week, at end of week they are summarized, cleaned, and added to resources.
Mailing list for open ended and temporary conversation
Partner - part of effort, have decision making and may also be contributors financially or other resources - Nurture, TheIdeaHive?
Fellow - thought leaders of thrivability - may be receiving support or acknowledgement (degree of engagement less than partner)
Contributor - being fully engaged with active engagement (degree of engagement less than fellow)
Sponsor - Financial supporter or other enabler - doesn't imply decision making ie. Wagn.org/Grass Commons
Member - lesser kind of sponsor, signed onto concept, but not significant resource (but some)
Giver/donor - anyone who contributed funds, not in exhcange for service
The field of potentiality for the above
The Curious - not yet contributing but interested - the mailing list - ThriveCurious
Certified Practitioner - using thrivability principles and values - meets certain threshold plus approved by members.
Related Provider Pledged to Thrivability - offering services around becoming more thrivable
Watching/watched - in resources as part of our news. May not have endorsed thrivability.
Affliliate? sub-contracting? Not necessarily right for what we have.