"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." – R. Buckminster Fuller
- "Act always as if the future of the universe depended on what you did, while laughing at yourself for thinking that whatever you do makes any difference." – Buddha
- "What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it; boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Johann von Goethe
- "And I have the firm belief in this now, not only in terms of my own experience but in knowing about the experience of others, that when you follow your bliss, doors will open where you would not have thought there were going to be doors and where there wouldn't be a door for anybody else." - Joseph Campbell
- "What we see depends mainly on what we look for." – John Lubbock
- "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." – Rosalind Russell
- "Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?'" – Brian Tracy
Whether environmental, economic, political, or social, it is clear we do not live in a sustainable nor just world. While we have made great strides in the last 100 years, our current systems are in or nearing crisis.
Our current crisis are not inspiring nor are solutions interconnected.
- Thrivability is the enmeshing of open, pragmatic, community-driven opportunities with creativity, empathy, and positivity.
- Transformational philanthropy along with social capital committed to collaborative creative enterprises leveraging collective wisdom and working, with deep consciousness, toward "green" and "just" efforts will result in a thrivable world.
- Without consciousness, we can't work together well, nor will we have social justice. And the planet isn't worth saving if it is only for a select few. Consciousness->social justice->sustainability is a virtuous cycle.
- We alone cannot make the myriad transformations necessary, we must work with, for, and between others with similar aims. Social innovations from social entrepreneurship to social media, together we can do more.
- Qualify thrivable and thrivability through community wisdom
- Develop map of thrive agents, organizations, network, and actions
- Discern qualities of thrivability, generating a thrivability currency and index, as well as playbooks, games, and co-learning materials
- Uplift agents of transformation through coaching support
- Have fun, share joy, be an expression of thrivability
- Co-learning Programs and Products: (note link to more info on Programs)
- Webinars/workshops weaving across multiple domains with rotating leaders and ongoing online community conversation
- Thrivability Cards, Workbooks, and other playful DIY co-learning materials
- Consulting via Nurture:
- Thrivability assessments
- Mapping of present and possible future
- Online community design and development
- Customized in depth analysis, advising, and nurturing
- Coaching via Nurture:
- Influencers, change agents, mavens, and guides.