Jeudi 6 Nov
Fly to Paris
Vendredi 7 Nov
9:40 Arrive in Paris - CDG
20:00 Dinner with Nilofer and Robin
Samedi 8 Nov
Breakfast with Nathalie
Dimache 9 Nov
Lundi 10 Nov
Mardi 11 Nov
Leave for Brussels - stay with Nadia, meet Alberto
Mercredi 12 Nov
Brussels - Nadia
The Netherlands to meet Herman 12-5
Get into Berlin at 23:00
Thursday 13 Nov
Mushin and Pernille, Anne and Bernd
stay near SAP event
Friday 14 Nov
11am Move to airbnb place
Lunch with Bill Thompson and Manar
Walk with Manar
7pm Boat trip birthday party
Saturday 15 Nov
Sunday 16 Nov
Monday 17 Nov
People to see
Christelle - stay with
Robin C and Nilofer M - Friday dinner
Nathalie - Sat breakfast
Mushin + Pernille - Berlin, Anne C
Bill Thompson (London)
Joachim - https://www.facebook.com/agoracollective
Jonathan S - London
Tracy note on visiting Paris:
1. Night #1. Take a cab or metro to the Palace de Chaillot a base camp to view the city and the Eiffel Tower at its best..after 9 pm.
2. Walk around two of the cities' great open markets, Rue Moufftard, in the 5th, start by Note Dame, go by Shakespeare n Co bookstore and wind up Rue Moufftard...after but a 20 minute walk. Return via the Pantheon and the Jardin Des Tuilleries.
3. Go to the 6eme, Left Bank too and, walk from the grad Blvd to Rue de Seine, also an open market ( I lived one yr near ine, another year at 54 Rue de Seine..a floor above Simon de Beauvoir..young men, lined up outside her door to sleep with her when she was in her late
Keep wandering left on the next block for fun galleries and small museums ..head toward The Seine and walk then right to go over
4. Ile de la Cite...as small charming isle in the midst of The Seine
5. Do not miss seeing the Moneta Iris'..Musee Marmotten.
6. Go to the Rodin Museum, also on the Left.
7. View Note Dame at sunset from the best view in the city..and have a glass of champagne, from L' Institute du Monde Arabe. Elevator to the top floor bar/restaurante.
8. Go on a river boat tour of The Seine..
8. Yes, ABSOLUTELY Musee D'Orsey...Remember it was redesigned Gare..railway station by was it..by Picasso ' s daughter..or some amazing eye and filled w great and diverse art.
9. Louvre..yes..and you can take a day or see the best in an hour'' breeze..but DAYS, best.
10. Go to Giverney..a train ride out of Paris, to Moneta summer, enchanting home..and see the pods for yourself and his place of inspiration...
Love oaris..Tough times Her people, .Over 2x our unemoliyment, 10 percent, BUT these crusty souls have style.
Enjoy dear Jean..and rest in beauty. I lived there my Jr n Sr years of Sarah Lawrence, 1971 to 1873. She is in my veins as my first home away from home, always.
Love..."Va te faire foudra"...a useful, keep em away phrase also..beauty. "go screw yourself"..said by many...kindly and firmly. They r hungry but harmless. With u in spirit. My mom's pied de terre is on the Right Bank, near Rond Point de Champs D'Elysse. She liked to shop, Avenue Maitgnon near the cafe on the corner..top floor. My 98 year old step father still hangs between there n NY..