I will be in the San Francisco Area May 26-31. There is much to do and many to coordinate with. This is the central repository. To add a meeting, find an opening (look for bold text) and leave a comment below in the purple space at the bottom.
I have tabbed in all the notes to myself about the schedule. If you are helping me set up a meeting, look for the bold text for openings.
Sunday, May 25
- we arrive in SFO at 9:25pm
- Stay with KIM in SF
Monday, May 26
- brunch with Kim
- Lunch --Redwood City--Thomas, Jessica, Lewis, Michael
- head down to San Jose in mid-afternoon
- 6:00pm -->pre-event dinner
- 9:30pm -->stay with Evonne Heyning
Tuesday, May 27
- Net Squared begins!!!
- grab time with:
- David Harris--Global Lives
- stay with Evonne again
Wednesday, May 28
- continue N2Y3 connecting
- 7 -9pm :: Dinner with Tara Hunt--moved to 28th, cancel.
- stay with Evonne
Thursday, May 29
- 4:30 -6pm :: Tony Deifell--24th & York Sts
- Michael and Heather?
Friday, May 30
- 8:30 am conference call
- 10-2 chez Jerry, Tom, Cliff?
- 3pm Kaliya in Berkeley
- 5pm Berkeley area dinner
- Need a place to stay in SF (or could go out to Ross to stay in Tracy's cabin, Kim's place in SF?)
Saturday, May 31
- Bronwyn--Farmer's Market
- Miles? Lisa?
- 6pm-->stay with Monica and Patrick in Santa Clara?
Sunday, June 1
- Morning with Monica and Patrick
- Fly out late morning
glad we'll be seeing you at Net2.
--@webb (Not signed in).....Wed May 14 21:35:25 +0000 2008
You can stay with us any night or combination of nights, we'll be greedy, you want. Kiddos go to bed between 6:45 and 8 pm so we'd have plenty of adult time too.
--Michael and Heather Marano (Not signed in).....Tue May 20 15:40:58 +0000 2008
You're welcome to stay with me on May 25. My place is also available on May 30 (I have plans that night, but I can give you the keys). Looking forward to seeing you!
--Kim Olson (Not signed in).....Tue May 20 17:25:07 +0000 2008
Bronwyn also offered up her place--after she checks with partner. Then we can see her baby!
--Jean Nurture Girl Russell.....Wed May 21 03:42:59 +0000 2008
Yes, you're welcome to stay with us (Lewis too) in Bernal Heights Thursday the 29th, if you'd like.
--Bronwyn Ximm (Not signed in).....Wed May 21 05:44:47 +0000 2008