Thrivable.org - equiping agents of transformation
Thrivable.org strives to equip agents of transformation in order to co-create a thrivable world. We reveal the breadth of domains and their interweaving. We enable thrive agents to know where they are and what they can do and be for collective thrivability.
Thrivability and our view of a thrivable world
Thrivability is our path out of unsustainable practices toward a world where all people have a high quality of life, a voice, and a nurturing earth supporting them. Using whole systems approach, we evolve our way of being together, of collaborating, so that our collective wisdom and action bring forth a flourishing world and thriving life. R. Buckminster Fuller, we believe, was right in stating: "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
We move from the defensive position taken by sustainability into the offensive - claiming the world we want to live in and co-creating it.
A thrivable world is a world we can live into, where dynamic tension of needs and resources supports the existence and evolution of life and consciousness.
- Qualify thrivable and thrivability through community wisdom
- Develop map of thrive agents, organizations, network, and actions
- Discern qualities of thrivability, generating a thrivability currency and index, as well as playbooks, games, and co-learning materials
- Uplift agents of transformation through coaching support
- Have fun, share joy, be an expression of thrivability
- Co-learning Programs and Products: (note link to more info on Programs)
- Webinars/workshops weaving across multiple domains with rotating leaders and ongoing online community conversation
- Thrivability Cards, Workbooks, and other playful DIY co-learning materials
- Consulting via Nurture:
- Thrivability assessments
- Mapping of present and possible future
- Online community design and development
- Customized in depth analysis, advising, and nurturing
- Coaching via Nurture:
- Influencers, change agents, mavens, and guides.
...see the rest of our Theory of Change
Kicking off Thrivable.org:
And our gratitude to them
Additional folks near the core - interested in thrivability/thrivable.org:
Hans Peter Mayer
Justin Lowell Bellew
Peter and Trudy Johnson-Lenz
"Thrivability is a good concept. We're in for a long transformation of society. It is not a 100 m race but a marathon. Endurance is essential. It is not sufficent just to sustain life. We need to keep the spirit up also. We need to thrive - people and planet." Niclas Ihren, Director, TÄLLBERG FOUNDATION